Sunday, May 23, 2010

Jessica with rock problem - but Larissa is out

Eight, seven candidates ... And who would have thought! "Germany's Next Top Model" and silly baby of Sarina is where the final sprint.
Sarina gathered so far, although rows sympathy points, but could not convince as a model.
But this time was the 16-year-old gas, Peyman enthusiastic: "A new Sarina! That was probably your best Walk! You were much calmer this week, concentrated and relaxed. "
Heidi was also convinced that "I do not know where you get that with your 16 years, but you have an incredible sensuality in photos."
From the perspective of the jury, however disappointed Larissa and Jessica. Last week, they still stripping on stage before a large audience - this week they were getting stuck:
At the photo shoot should imitate Marilyn Monroe in her famous Jessica Rocklupfer - but she could not concentrate, "I'm not feeling well. There are too many men to me. Above all, the guy below me, who operates the wind machine, not at all. The I can constantly look under the skirt. "
Also patzte Larissa: When they shoot totally cramped, could not implement the poses. Heidi Klum gave her tips again and again. At the end of Larissa was disappointed: "I can not even sit on a couch and pose - I actually asked what was wrong with me today."
For the performance there was the maximum penalty: The winner of "Australia's Next Top Model" is OUT!
More on GNTM: Alice Schwarzer: "Dieter Bohlen's funny, Heidi Klum misanthropic"> Models Heidi's turn-rock clip by - Larissa injured> Sexy Pole-Dance-shoot for the top models>